Working with Piping Tools in Civil 3D (101)
In Working with Piping Tools in Civil 3D (101), you’ll learn how to work with the piping tools within Civil 3D. You will learn how to create and edit gravity and pressure piping systems and how to add labels to the network data in the drawing environment.
On completion of Working with Piping Tools in Civil 3D (101), users will be able to do the following:
– Discuss the types of networks that can be created in Civil 3D
– Configure pipe and pressure pipe network settings
– Create and edit pipe networks from objects and layout tools
– Create and edit pressure pipe networks from objects and layout tools
– Adding labels to networks in plan and profile, create network tables and reports
We will be utilizing the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Pipe features, labels, and table styles
- Pipe and pressure pipe setup
- Draw pipe and pressure networks in plan and profile
- Review network, pipe, and structural properties
- Add labels to provide design information
After completing this course, you may elect to continue to Intermediate Pipe Networks in Civil 3D (201)