Working with Piping Tools in Civil 3D (101)
In this course you’ll learn how to work with the piping tools within Civil 3D. You will learn how to create and edit gravity and pressure piping systems and how to add labels to the network data in the drawing environment.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Discuss the types of networks that can be created in Civil 3D.
– Configure pipe and pressure pipe network settings.
– Create and edit pipe network from objects and layout tools.
– Create and edit pressure pipe networks from objects and layout tools.
– Adding labels to networks in plan and profile, create network tables and reports.