Intermediate Pipe Networks in Civil 3D (201)
In this course, we will start by building a parts list, creating styles, and establishing rules. Then we will proceed through a workflow to layout and edit the networks discussing tips and tricks along the way to help you avoid common mistakes. You will learn how to create and edit gravity piping systems and how to add labels to the network data in the drawing environment.
We recommend that you first complete Working with Piping Tools in Civil 3D (101) prior to taking this course
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Understand Parts List and Put a parts List together
– Using Parts Rules to create/layout a pipe networ.
– Edit a Pipe Network graphically and from the layout tools
– Create Alignments and Profiles from a pipe network
– Conduct and Interference Check and pipe crossings
– Adding labels to networks in plan and profile, create network tables and reports