Surfaces in Civil 3D (101)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: In this course, you’ll learn how to work with existing conditions data to create a TOPO surface and refine it based on the available data. Additionally, you’ll learn how to analyze surface properties, label surfaces, and export surface reports.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– List the steps required to build a Civil 3D surface.
– Adjust and edit a surface using its properties.
– Add existing conditions data to a surface.
– Use drawing objects to improve accuracy.
– Analyze and visualize surface properties, such as elevation data.
– Label elevations, slopes, spot elevations and watersheds.
– Calculate cut and fill volumes.
View more Civil 3D courses