Structural Framing in Revit Structure
In this course, you’ll learn best practices for working with Views in Revit. You’ll learn to work with both 2D and 3D views within a Revit model. Views are used throughout a project Lifecycle and can help with productivity in Revit.
Learning Objectives for Structural Framing in Revit Structure
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
- Creating beams, beam systems, and bracing.
- Modify slope and offset
- Add beam cantilevers and cutbacks
- Change beam justifications
- Apply beam coping and edit beam joins
- Add trusses
To effectively teach users best practices when working with views in Revit, we will demonstrate the learning objectives utilizing the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Visibility Graphics Override Dialog Box
- Ribbon command interface
- Ribbon: View Tab
- Project Browser
- Properties Palette
- View Control Bar
- Navigation Bar, Options Bar
- Quick Access Toolbar