Field Classic in BIM 360 (101)
The goal of this lesson is for USCAD customers to learn how to use BIM 360 Field (Classic) for quality control and issue tracking during construction.
On completion of this Webinar, customers will be able to do the following:
– Create issues. Issues help you track work to complete, problems to fix, and more.
– Fill out checklists. Checklists help you monitor QA/QC and safety processes and commission equipment systems after testing.
– Run reports. Send information about issues and checklist results to subcontractors, field personnel, and other stakeholders so that they can take quick action. You can also automatically distribute reports by email.
– Work on-site with the iPad. Install the BIM 360 Field mobile app so that you can create issues and fill out checklists in the field.
– Set up projects. Invite project members, and grant project access rights (administrators only).