Electrical Systems in Revit MEP (101)
In this course you’ll learn how to create an electrical system in Revit. The user will be able to place components and fixtures, add conduits and cable trays, modify conduits, cable trays, fittings and accessories to the Revit model. Additionally, the user will create switch and power systems and create and modify electrical panel schedules.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Load Families.
– Insert Family Components.
– Draw Conduits and Cable Tray.
– Modify Conduits and Cable Trays.
– Add and Modify Fittings and Accessories.
– Create Power and Switch Systems.
– Create and Modify Electrical Panel Schedules.