Document Management in BIM 360 (101)
In this course, you’ll be introduced to the BIM 360 Platform and the BIM 360 Docs tools to utilize the module to its fullest extent. You’ll also be able to create or upload folder structures, manage documents and permissions, analyze drawings, compare versions, and utilize communication tools.
On completion of Document Management in BIM 360, users will be able to do the following:
– Admin and Setup
– Folders and Permissions
– Uploading Files
– Navigate Viewers
– Document Options
– Compare Versions
– Manage Markups, Issues, and Transmittals
– Utilize the Review Process
We will be utilizing the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Adding companies, members, and roles through the administrator console
- Adding locations and building a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Configuring views to maximize data shown
- Demonstrate the software both on the web browser and iPad