Working with Parcels in Civil 3D (101)
In this course, you’ll learn how to create, subdivide, and modify parcel objects. You’ll also learn how to label and annotate parcels and to report on their properties using tables and reports.
On completion of Working with Parcels in Civil 3D (101), users will be able to do the following:
– Draw parcel layouts from a legal description
– Use Civil 3D to create parcels from objects in the drawing, an external reference, or by layout
– Change parcel properties, like style, color, or line type
– Work with parcel numbers, rename, and renumber parcels
– Add and edit parcel labels, tables, and parcel reports