Working with Parcels in Civil 3D (101)
In this course you’ll learn how to create, subdivide, and modify parcel objects. You’ll also learn how to label and annotate parcels and to report on their properties using tables and reports.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Draw parcels from a legal description.
– Create parcels from objects in the drawing, an external reference, or by layout.
– Change parcel properties, like style, color, or linetype.
– Work with parcel numbers, rename and renumber parcels.
– Add and edit parcel labels, tables, and parcel reports.