Working with Curtain Walls in Revit Architecture
In this course you’ll learn how to work with curtain walls in Revit Architecture. You’ll learn how to create and add curtain walls. Additionally, you’ll learn how to add room elements and tags to areas defined by walls.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
- Understand the Curtain Wall Components
- Use preloaded Curtain Walls
- Add Curtain Grids
- Attach Mullions to Curtain Grids
- Work with Curtain Wall Panels to insert doors, wall types, and more
- Create a custom Curtain Wall System
To effectively teach users best practices when beginning Architectural projects in Revit we will demonstrate the learning objectives utilizing the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Ribbon command interface
- Project Browser, Properties Palette
- View Tabs, View Control Bar
- Navigation Bar, Options Bar
- Quick Access Toolbar
- View and visibility tools