Working Efficiently and Accuracy in AutoCAD (101)
In this course you’ll learn about additional tools that will allow a user to be more efficient in AutoCAD. The user will learn about how to create a workspace, customize the ribbon and palettes, create, select and control the visibility of objects, working with multiple drawings, advance grip commands, additional layer tools, absolute and relative coordinates, construction lines and reference points.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Create a Custom Workspace.
– Object Selection, Creation and Visibility.
– Multiple Drawings.
– Use Additional Layer Tools
– Absolute and Polar Coordinates.
– Temporary Tracking Points.
– Construction Lines.
– Reference Points