Survey Tools in Civil 3D (101)
In this course you’ll learn how to work with the Survey database within Civil 3D. Along the way, you’ll learn automated field to finish tools, how to import data into the survey database as well as access and edit the imported data in the drawing environment.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Explain the steps used to create linework from coordinate files in Civil 3D.
– Automate linework properties with a figure database.
– Create COGO Point marker and label styles.
– Understand and effectively use the Point Creation Settings
– Understand and effectively use Description Key Sets to manipulate point visibility.
– Utilize point groups to manage project points.
– Review and edit points from the Panorama.
– Create and export point reports and point files.