Structural Analysis in Revit Structure
In this course you’ll learn how to prepare and use the analytical model in Revit. You’ll learn how to make adjustments to the structural elements and set boundary conditions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to add the different loads.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Prepare a model for analysis
– Display analytical model elements in a view
– Make adjustments to the structural analytical model elements
– Set boundary conditions with information about the surrounding environment
– Add area loads, line loads, and point loads