Sketching and Modification Tools
In this course you’ll learn basic Modification tools for sketching, selecting, and modifying objects in Revit. This course covers the introductory structure of using these Revit tools and drawing aids to place and modify elements and produce accurate building models.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
- Create sketches of linear objects like walls, beams, and pipes.
- Use drawing aids to accurately place elements in the model.
- Work with Reference Planes.
- Select and filter groups and individual elements within the model.
- Use basic modification tools like Align, Trim, Extend, and Offset.