Site Plan Grading Techniques in Civil 3D (201)
In this course you will learn how to grade a site using Feature Lines. Specifically grading a residential and a small commercial area with a parking lot. A corridor will model to the right-of-way where the site grading will end at the corridor surface. We will add some labels and apply a surface analysis to verify site requirements. Finally, we paste the appropriate surfaces together for a final composite surface.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Residential site grading using parcel lines.
– Use Slope Analysis to verify grading meets requirements.
– Verify design road ties into grading.
– Review available Feature Line tools.
– Parking lot grading using feature lines.
– Pasting Surfaces.