Project Management in BIM 360 (101)
In this course, you’ll learn how to fully utilize the tools in the BIM 360 Project Management module. You’ll also learn how to manage the workflows and For Record items will be the foundation of this course.
Learning Objectives for Project Management in BIM 360 (101)
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
- Admin and Setup
- Create and complete an RFI – Request for Information
- Create, add items and manage packages for Submittals
- Manage Meeting Minutes
- Follow Workflows
We will utilize the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Adding companies, members, and roles through the administrator console
- Adding locations and building a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Configuring views to maximize data shown
- Demonstrate the software both on the web browser and iPad