Modeling Floors and Ceilings in Revit Architecture
In this course you’ll learn how to work with floors and ceilings in Revit Architecture. You’ll learn how to create these elements and make necessary changes. Additionally, you’ll learn how to adjust floor and ceiling boundaries and properties.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Sketch and modify floor boundaries.
– Join geometry between floors and walls
– Add openings to multiple floors.
– Slope floors for drainage.
– Add automatic ceilings that fill an entire room boundary.
– Modify ceiling boundaries and tile grid locations.
– Add ceiling components such as lighting and mechanical fixtures.
– Add soffit walls to connect ceilings of different heights.