Introduction to Forge for Civil 3D (201)
This course is designed to give users the knowledge to manage a Civil 3D environment with one or multiple users. Students will learn how styles are used in Civil 3D and what types of objects are nested in the drawing to support them. This course will also cover how styles and settings are managed throughout the lifecycle of a project, and how they can be cleaned when a file is archived.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Understand how Civil 3D utilizes styles and drawing settings.
– Understand the use of Templates with Civil 3D and where data is stored.
– Use built-in tools to manage style and setting creation and editing.
– Manage standards when multiple users are accessing files.
– Clean up Civil 3D files for archiving