Introduction to Corridor Modeling in Civil 3D
In this course you’ll learn how to use the corridor modeling tools within Civil 3D to generate a road design as well as corridor surfaces. You will learn how to review and edit the corridor to modify areas along your design. Then you will learn visually review and analyze your design.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Explain the different types of assemblies in Civil 3D.
– Create and edit an assembly for a corridor design.
– Create and edit a corridor model.
– Create corridor surfaces.
– Review and edit corridor sections.
– Visualize and analyze the corridor in Civil 3D.