Introduction to BIM and Revit (101)
In this course you’ll learn how Revit software works together with the BIM process to create smart, data rich 3D models that are useful at all stages of the building process. You’ll get an introduction to Revit and the BIM process in this course that are the foundation for other courses in this series.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Describe the concept and workflow of Building Information Modeling.
– Navigate the Revit user interface.
– Effectively use the Project Browser.
– Open existing projects and start new projects.
– Navigate 2D and 3D views.