Intermediate Piping in Civil 3D (201)
In this course we will start by building a parts list, creating styles, and establishing rules. Then we will proceed through a workflow to layout and edit the networks discussing tips and tricks along the way to help you avoid common mistakes. You will learn how to create and edit gravity piping systems and how to add labels to the network data in the drawing environment.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
Understand Parts List and Put a parts List together.
– Using Parts Rules to create/layout a pipe network.
– Edit a Pipe Network graphically and from the layout tools.
– Create Alignments and Profiles from a pipe network.
– Conduct and Interference Check and pipe crossings.
– Adding labels to networks in plan and profile, create network tables and reports.