Getting Started in Civil 3D (101)
In this course, you’ll learn about the Civil 3D user interface and terminology used. You’ll also learn about workspaces and how to switch between them, Civil 3D’s Toolspace palette, and how to begin working in a dynamic model environment. This course also shows you how to access styles across multiple drawing files to ensure drawing standards are maintained.
On completion of Getting Started in Civil 3D (101), users will be able to do the following:
– Switch between Civil 3D, Map 3D, and AutoCAD tools
– Locate the basic features and commands of the Civil 3D interface
– Use Civil 3D Prospector to access tools and commands
– Access and generate pre-defined reports regarding AEC data
– Create and assign object and label styles to change Civil 3D object appearance