Getting Started in AutoCAD (101)
In this course, you’ll learn how to start AutoCAD and will become familiar with the basic layout of the screen. You’ll also learn how to access commands, mouse actions, how to open an existing drawing file, methods for viewing your drawing as well as saving your drawing. Learn CAD Online. Discover AutoCAD on your time.
On completion of Getting Started in AutoCAD (101), users will be able to do the following:
- Open AutoCAD on their computer
- Complete a basic initial setup of the drawing environment
- Locate and launch commands
- Open, edit, and close existing drawings
- Navigate within a drawing file
- Save drawing files
- Draw lines, rectangles, and circles
- Erase objects
- Understand and use Undo and Redo actions
Prerequisites: To get the most out of AutoCAD 101: Getting Started with AutoCAD, students should have a fundamental working knowledge of the Windows 10 Operating System and common knowledge of Drafting practices.