This course is currently closed
Design Fundamentals in BIM 360 (101)
Course Overview for Design Fundamentals in BIM 360 (101):
- Introduction to BIM 360 Document Management
- Overview of Revit Cloud Sharing and Design Collaboration Workflows
- Viewing and Sharing information with markups and issues
- Reviewing and tracking construction documents
- Utilizing BIM 360 for additional documentation
BIM 360 Collaboration:
- Design Collaboration – Control Design deliverable exchange to keep the right information in the right hands throughout the project.
- Revit Cloud Worksharing – C0-author Revit models in real-time and review design development with the extended team at any time.
Understanding Teams in BIM Collaborate Pro (formerly
BIM 360 Design):
- Create Teams to give companies, or specific disciplines, space within the project to work securely.
- Control shared data with other teams with the Shared and Consumed folders.
- How to check the Publish Log to ensure BIM 360 is finished processing published or uploaded files
Viewing and Working with Microsoft Documents:
- Microsoft documents can be edited directly in BIM 360 with Microsoft 365 accounts.