Design Collaboration in BIM 360 (101)
In this course, you’ll be introduced to the BIM 360 Platform and the BIM 360 Design tools to utilize the module to its fullest extent. You’ll also be able to create sets, share models, publish progress, and collaborate with internal and external team members or consultants.
On completion of Design Collaboration in BIM 360 (101), users will be able to do the following:
– Admin and Setup
– Folders and Permissions
– Teams Set Up
– Creating a Revit Central File
– Creating Sets
– Publishing and Sharing
– Linking Workflows
We will learn to utilize the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Adding companies, members, and roles through the administrator console
- Adding locations and building a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Configuring views to maximize data shown
- Demonstrate the software both on the web browser and iPad