Working with Curtain Walls in Revit Architecture (101)
In this course, you’ll learn how to work with curtain walls within Revit Architecture. You’ll learn how to create and add curtain walls. Additionally, you’ll learn how to add room elements and tags to areas defined by walls.
On completion of Working with Curtain Walls in Revit Architecture (101), users will be able to do the following:
– Understand the Curtain Wall Components
– Use preloaded Curtain Walls
– Add Curtain Grids
– Attach Mullions to Curtain Grids
– Work with Curtain Wall Panels to insert doors, wall types, and more
– Create a custom Curtain Wall System
Learning to utilize the following features in relation to curtain walls in Revit Architecture.
- Ribbon command interface
- Project Browser, Properties Palette
- View Tabs, View Control Bar
- Navigation Bar, Options Bar
- Quick Access Toolbar
- View and visibility tools