Cross Sections and Quantities in Civil 3D (201)
In this course, you will learn how to sample the design corridor in order to generate cross-sections. Once sampled we will create cross-sections for viewing and plotting. We will also go through the workflow to add a new section to the current display of cross-sections. Next, we will calculate earth and material quantities from our cross-sections. Finally, we will document the quantities in report form and in the drawing in the form of tables.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Create Sample Lines along the corridor model
– Create Draft and Production cross-section views
– Add a new cross-section to the existing view Layout
– Calculate earthwork and material quantities from the Sample Lines
– Generate volume reports and tables for plan production