BIM 360 Build – Field Management
In BIM 360 Build – Field Management, students will learn how to use BIM 360 Field Next Gen in their workflows. They will be able to create and utilize Checklists, Daily Logs, and Issues and create templates. Students will be able to implement workflows to make field decisions faster, with the latest data, and document them with ease.
Learning Objectives for BIM 360 Build – Field Management:
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
- Admin and Setup
- Create, complete and manage Checklists
- Create, manage, and review Daily Logs
- Review existing and how to create and manage Issues
- Checklists, Issues, and Reports Workflows
We will demonstrate the learning objectives utilizing the following features that incorporate the tasks discussed in this lesson.
- Utilize the Project Admin and Project Home modules
- Configuring views to maximize data shown
- Demonstrate the software both on the web browser and iPad