BIM 360 Account Administration
The goal of BIM 360 Account Administration is for USCAD customers/students to successfully deploy and manage BIM 360 Hub for their design teams. BIM 360 account administration and hub set up is the first step in using all services within the platform. The hub is where you begin your BIM 360 journey.
Students will step through the main tabs and settings you will need to set up before creating projects for your teams. Adding roles, companies, and contacts will be covered as well as how to set up your first project. Permission settings, Analytics, and Roles will be covered as well as how to activate services and add external partners to your project. Setting up project teams, recommended workflows, linking strategies and automated publishing Revit models for collaboration will be discussed.
This class is geared toward new/intermediate users who will be account and project administrators tasked with setting up a BIM 360 Design Collaborations projects for their offices on the BIM 360 platform.
Learning Objectives for BIM 360 Account Administration:
• Add Companies, members and set permissions
• Create new projects
• Activate your BIM 360 Documents and Design Collaboration Services
• Create Project Teams and Folders
• Utilize and understand team swim lanes and icons
• Choose and deploy the appropriate linking workflows for their project.
• Use the BIM viewer to review uploaded 2d/3d sheets, view, and models for review
• Utilize redline tools for on the fly markups in 2d/3d
• Create and assign issues for project management teams