Beginning a Revit Project
In this course, Beginning a Revit Project, you’ll learn best practices for creating a project in Revit. Templates are introduced in this course, and you’ll learn how to link existing Revit or CAD models to begin building levels, structural grids, and columns.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Link and import CAD drawings.
– Link and import Revit models.
– Create and modify levels for floor heights and vertical references.
– Create and modify structural grids.
– Create and modify decorative and structural columns.
See other Revit Courses